Latest posts by Stephanie Kanak (see all)
- 30 Quotes about Thanksgiving and Gratitude - November 26, 2013
- 15 Quotes to Celebrate Cooking - November 13, 2013
- 5 Pinterest Pins to Encourage You to Get Outside and Enjoy Life - August 7, 2013
Looking for inspiration for your Father’s Day gift? Highlighted below are some quotes that might work well for your Father’s Day cards, scrapbook pages or gifts.
14 Quotes to Show Gratitude for Dads
- “Some of my greatest blessings call me Daddy.” ~Anonymous
- “Next to eternal life, the most precious gift that our Father in Heaven can bestow upon a man is his children.”~David C. McKay
- “Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!” ~ Lydia M. Child
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” ~ Jim Valvano
- The greatest thing a Father can do to his children, is to love their Mother.”~ Anjaneth Untalan
- “I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.” ~ Bartrand Hubbard
- “A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.”~Unknown
- “He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.”~ Clarence Budington Kelland
- “The thrill of being a great father is not seeing your children go on to become successful adults. The thrill of a great father is the journey, experiencing your child’s successes along the pathway to their greatness.”~Reed Markham, American Educator
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring and integrity, they think of you.” ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Dad – a Son’s first hero, a Daughter’s first love.” ~Unknown
- “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” ~Gloria Naylor
- “The debt of gratitude we owe our mother and father goes forward, not backward. What we owe our parents is the bill presented to us by our children.” ~Nancy Friday
- “At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.”~Albert Schweitzer
More Quotes of Gratitude for Dads
- You can check out the entire list of all quotes about Dads on this website here.
- Visit my “Dad Quotes” Pinterest Board
- Visit these quote-related websites for more quotes about Dads.
Share Your Dad Quotes
Do you have a favorite Father’s Day quote or saying? Please feel free to share it in the comments.